Friday, March 9, 2012

The Wellness Warrior

I just purchased 'Make Peace With Your Plate' by Jessica Ainscough aka The Wellness Warrior. Her blog is inspirational, and so is she! Generally, I know I don't do too badly for myself but at the moment I definitely need to get back on the health train. Starting uni has obviously made me use my brain a hell of a lot more lately and I've really noticed my energy levels going into overdrive. I am sometimes up, sometimes down, but generaly all around. I've been feeling crazy fatigued and am finding it hard to keep my diet in check. I keep reaching for carbs and sugar to get me through the day. That is usually so not me. So, purchasing Jessica's e-book and cooking from the recipes is the first step for me to get back on the right road. Plus, it's a great read! Green super smoothies here I come...

Buy it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment